Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Beauty of Esplanad Sipitang

I was drinking a cup of nescafe when a friend of mine send me a message. He was driving back to Sarawak from Kota Kinabalu. I started to wonder where was the border of Sabah-Sarawak.

My friends and I took a long trip from Tamparuli to Sipitang, (I called it as 'a short holiday while working' ), the road was quite nice!! Lucky me! Without any maps, the white Myvi speed all the way to Sipitang, and somehow we took a wrong way to Sindumin (a place near Sipitang). A lady from the Petronas station advised us not to get closer to Long Pasia using the Myvi, "Sia rasa kamurang patut guna 4wd ba mau masuk sana. Kasian tu kereta kamurang tau sumandak.." Hmmm okay2.. Next time laaa...Here were a few pictures of Esplanad Sipitang. Not bad, Thumbs up... :-D

Sipitang is a town located in the Interior Division of Sabah. Situated 44 km south of Beaufort and 144km south of Kota Kinabalu. (Look at the map below. See the red color).
Here I found out that Sipitang is home of the Kedayan, Brunei Malay, Lundayeh and Murut indigenous people. They were nice and friendly to us. Thanks Sipitang for giving us such a wonderful experience :)

List of attraction around Sipitang
-Bukit Rimau
-Maga Waterfall Long Pasia
-Taman Keragas
-Ulu Padas

~Treasure the Mother Nature~

No comments:

Post a Comment